Mitsubishi Evolution 8/9 Vehicle Sway Bar Kit by Whiteline
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BMK009M is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle.
Boasting a 26mm front sway bar and 26mm 3 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- 2003 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Sway Bar
- 1 - Rear Sway Bar
- 4 - Links
- 4 - Bushings
- 2 - Saddles
- 2 - Brackets
- 2 - Lateral Locks
- Necessary Hardware
- Installation Guide
- This Whiteline sway bar kit is covered for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.