Whiteline Bump Steer Correction Kit
Whiteline bump steer correction kits are designed to correct suspension geometry improving dynamic toe settings during wheel travel. A reduction to bump steer results in sharper handling and reduced understeer.
- Engineered to alter vehicles roll center, increasing tire grip to the road, optimizing the vehicles steering and handling characteristics
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
What's In The Box?
- (1) 48.5mm ID Bushing
- (4) 20mm ID Bushings
- Installation Hardware
- Manufacturer 3 Year / 60,000 Mile Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.