Forged 4340 Steel Connecting Rods for 4G63T Engines
Wiseco Performance Products' Engineering team has created their all-new BoostLine connecting rods for a wide variety of applications. The patent-pending 3-pocket design has been engineered specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged and big nitrous applications. These connecting rods are ideal for today’s high horsepower engines and provide 60% more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods! Each rod is designed, finished and inspected in the USA and includes an inspection report from Wiseco's quality team.
The BoostLine connecting rods are a scratch design that takes the best attributes of an H- and I-beam rod and merges them into one. Even though the BoostLine rod is designed for heavy duty use, Wiseco was able to keep the rod relatively light without compromising strength.
- Choose to purchase an individual rod, or a full set
- Forged 4340 Steel Construction
- 60% increase in bending strength vs. H-Beam
- Patent Pending high strength 3-pocket design
- High quality ARP 2000 Bolts included
- 1993 - 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4G63T
- 1990 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX 4G63T
- Other Models With 4G63T Engine
- Mitsubishi 4G63 7 Bolt 150mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Connecting Rod (or full set)
- High Quality ARP 2000 Bolts
- Warranty Information
WISECO warrants this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for thirty (30) days following date of original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.