JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System | New Denso Coils
*New: Forged Carbon Fiber Mounting Plates are Now Available!
Ignition systems with Refurbished coils can be found by clicking here.
Suffering from spark blowout issues on your underpowered OEM coils? The JDC Ignition System is what you need! The JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System is a direct replacement to your factory Evolution 4-9 coils and wires and simply plugs in and bolts down! No assembly required! Simply remove the setup from the box and install it on the car. This system utilizes 100% authentic high performance, Japanese made Denso Ignition Coils, not cheap off-brand coils that won't perform as well or last as long.
- Works with all Evo 4-9 USDM/JDM models (select the correct option according to the valve cover you have. Evo 9 with MIVEC is different than Evo 4-8.)
- This ignition system is designed for use with the stock ECU and is compatible with AEM EMS V1 & V2, Haltech, MegaSquirt, and the SunAuto Hyperforce.
- This system will NOT work with CDI boxes or the HKS DLI which is not needed to meet your power goals up to 913whp+ with this system.
- 3-year warranty on new Denso coils
- Lifetime warranty on wire harness and mounting plate
- Fits under OEM spark plug cover and most aftermarket covers
- Tested to 913whp @ 0.020" plug gap
- Military spec wire sheath, rated to 428degF
- Military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Waterproof seals on all ports
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- No retune needed after install
- Gain 8-20 HP/TQ (mod dependent)
- Greatly reduce or eliminate partial throttle bucking
- Better overall idle quality
- Quicker and easier start, especially in colder weather with E85
- Run more boost without spark blowout issues
- Run more gap for better fuel burn and increased mpg
- Plugs last longer due to less fouling
- Makes changing plugs extremely simple
- No problem-prone CDI boxes to worry about
- Choice of satin black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, solid carbon fiber, or Titanium mounting plate
- Choice of standard or "Hideaway" wire harness
- Choice of stainless steel or titanium hardware
What's in the box?
- Assembled JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
- Mounting Hardware
- 15A Fuse
- QR Code for Online Instructions
About the Hideaway Harness Option:
- This harness uses the same high-quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you'd expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA. This harness is sold separately or can be added to any of our ignition system options for an additional $30.
How is this Harness Different?
- Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be run under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection. Click here for more info on the "Hideaway" harness.
- Titanium mounting plates will come standard with our burnt finish. To request a certain color please email us before purchasing. Please make sure to only clean them with Windex and a microfiber towel or a Clorox wipe. Harsh chemicals and polishes may tarnish or remove the colored finish.
- Coils- 3 years
- Wire harness & mounting plate- Lifetime
- Warranty only applies to the original buyer and is non-transferable
- Warranty does not cover water damages or any other abnormal issues due to improper maintenance or care.
- Please allow an average of 1-3 business days for your order to ship. (This is an estimated time and may take longer depending on your order size.)
Probley the easiest plug and play upgrade for your evo...
Fast shipping. Great customer service. And stunning carbon fiber. I Really love the way my Evo idles and pulls now. Highly recommend product to any Evo owner.
Fast shipping. Reasonably priced. I’m no mechanic but, installation was so straightforward and easy. My evo is now running great. Great product, great company
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.