JDC Premium COP Ignition System with GT-R Coils (Evo 4-9)
Want to add a lifetime warranty for a system with new coils? Click here for more info!
Introducing the JDC Premium Coil-on-Plug Ignition System!
This system utilizes authentic Hitachi R35 GT-R ignition coils to withstand upwards of 1100+ horsepower without needing a CDI box! The OEM Hitachi coils on the 2009+ GT-R are known to handle 1700+whp! This system will plug straight into your factory wire harness without any modifications. It's a simple, 10 minute installation.
Are they reliable?
These systems have been tested on multiple Evo's for over three years and show great reliability as well as performance. The JDC Premium Ignition System is the only ignition system your Evo will need throughout its entire lifespan, starting with bolt-ons all the way up to a drag car pushing 1100+whp! Forget the need for a problematic CDI system. This COP System can do it all!
- Brand new authentic Hitachi high performance Japanese made coils
- Beautiful solid carbon fiber, Titanium, or Black Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminum mounting plate
- Designed to work for stock power levels up to 1100+whp
- High quality military spec heat sleeve protector rated to 428degF
- 16g military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Longer bottom boots for a deeper seal on the spark plugs
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- Greatly reduce or eliminate partial throttle bucking
- Better idle quality
- Quicker and easier start especially in colder weather with E85
- Run more boost without spark blowout issues
- Run more gap for better fuel burn and increased mpg
- Plugs last longer due to less fouling
- Plug changes take minutes less
- No problem prone CDI Boxes
- Choice of stainless steel or titanium mounting hardware
- Assembled JDC Premium Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
- Completely sealed waterproof wire harness
- Mounting Hardware
- 15 amp fuse
- Installation instructions & warranty information
- Coils- 3 years
- Wire harness & mounting plate- lifetime
- Warranty only applies to the original buyer and is non-transferable
- We suggest setting the factory dwell time at 3.4ms @14v to help keep the coils cool.
- These upgraded coils can support up to 4.5ms which would allow you to run an even larger spark plug gap for better combustion, which could support even more horsepower.
- For example, 3.0ms @14v has easily supported 870whp on a mustang dyno.
- Saturation that could shorten the life of the coils and cause premature failure would be around 5.5ms @14v.
- For high power builds a .014 - .018 spark plug gap may be sufficient, but will vary depending on your individual vehicle.
Absolutely worth the extra cash, can build the car with no worry about the coils not being able to handle the boost I throw at it. The satin black plate definitely makes the valve cover pop. Thanks Jon!!
Phew look with anodized titanium
It's at the top
Thank you for getting it out to me so quick! Super fast shipping and very helpful!