JDC "Show Series" Carbon Fiber COP Mounting Plates
You can choose from two mounting plate styles:
Standard Mounting Plate - This mounting plate is similar to the traditional mounting plate style, but it includes a recessed area for the coils to sit flush with the top of the plate. This is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to install and even uses the same mounting hardware. This is a very easy way to upgrade your existing mounting plate to the new sleeker looking plate.
- Hideaway Mounting Plate - This option includes precision cnc cut slots for the hideaway harness to tuck underneath the mounting plate, where it makes its connections behind the valve cover for a wire tucked look! This mounting plate also covers the gap that is normally left on the passenger side valve cover area. To use this mounting plate you will need to remove the bracket on the left side that is normally used to hold the O2 sensor connector.
- This plate will not work on GT-R coils. It is made for Denso coils only!
- No mounting hardware included. You can purchase stainless or titanium hardware here.
- This listing is for the mounting plate only! Display pictures are for illustration purposes. To purchase a full system click here.
- These plates are compatible with Spoolin' Up, SparkTech, and other ignition systems that use Denso style coils.
- The "Hideaway" mounting plate requires the "Hideaway" harness if you'd like to use it as intended. You can purchase the harness separately here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.