JDC Titanium Extended Wheel Studs
JDC titanium wheel studs are a great addition for the true titanium addict! Each stud is CNC machined from a solid piece of super-strong Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) and weighs only 39 grams! Extended studs are a must-have for anyone running thick spacers and the JDC titanium studs will save you 600 grams (~1.5lbs) over other steel studs on the market.
Open-ended lug nuts may be needed if your current lug nuts aren't deep enough to accept the extended studs. You can combine these extended studs with the JDC titanium lug nuts for the perfect combination!
- 1992-2015 Evo I-X
- 1990-1999 Eclipse GST/GSX
- 1990-1998 Talon TSi
- 1990-1994 Laser RS
- 1991-1992 Galant VR4
- 1991-1999 3000GT
- 1991-1996 Stealth
- Knurl Diameter 0.565˝
- UHL 3.000˝
- Knurl Length 0.270˝
- Nose Length 0.350˝
- Diameter - Pitch M12 x 1.5
- Weight 39g each
What's In the Box?
- Sold as a set of 20, set of 5, or individually as needed.
- If you are replacing all the studs on an Evo 8/9, you will need to purchase 20 pieces.
About our titanium hardware:
- All of our hardware is made from Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid colored finishes.
- If you would like your hardware anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
To install the wheel studs, we recommend pressing or hammering them from the rear side of the hub. Our unique knurling design ensures a secure fit, preventing the stud from spinning during lug nut installation. Relying on a lug nut or puller tool for this task may not yield optimal results.
Before commencing the installation process, it's essential to thoroughly clean the splines within the wheel hub. Failing to do so could make the installation of the new titanium wheel studs more challenging, potentially resulting in incomplete insertion or even breakage due to excessive force.
- Note: We strive to provide high-quality products and reliable guidance for our customers. However, please note that we cannot be held liable for any broken studs if the correct installation methods, as described above, are not followed. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure proper installation techniques are employed to avoid any potential issues. We encourage our customers to consult a professional mechanic if they are unsure about any aspect of the installation process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.