Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 Fuel Pump Hanger by Radium Engineering
This system is ONLY compatible with Walbro pumps (Ti Automotive F90000267, F90000274, and F90000285) and the short AEM 50-1220 E85 pumps. The machined assembly drops in the factory fuel tank replacing the OEM hold-down flange. A single 8AN male pump feed port and 6AN male return port simplify aftermarket -AN hose plumbing. However, adapter fittings are also included to reuse the OEM fuel lines (if needed).
The custom-designed stainless electrical studs easily handle the high current demand that compact bulkhead connectors lack. These serviceable connections are properly sealed and impervious to all standard and exotic fuels. The low-profile design keeps all wiring tucked nicely underneath the OEM cover plate. Nylon acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuits. Furthermore, the high-quality in-tank wiring is insulated with chemically resistant PTFE.
One major issue with the OEM EVO 8-9 fuel pump hanger is the restrictive return port and Venturi jet pump. When using aftermarket high-flow fuel pumps, the OEM jet pump becomes too restrictive creating unwanted back pressure in the regulator return line causing excessive fuel rail pressure. The Radium fuel pump hanger includes a Venturi jet pump with a new integrated pressure-relief valve to minimize back pressure.
All returning fuel from the pressure regulator and crossover hose exit the jet pump keeping the OEM gas tank baffle full for starvation protection.
Single pump applications can reuse the OEM fuel pump controller wiring, but it is recommended to upgrade the OEM wiring as these high-flow fuel pumps draw additional current requiring larger gauge wire.
Fuel Pumps: (Not Included)
Recommended parts to aid Install: (Not Included)
- Anodized Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Anodized Aluminum Venturi Jet Pump with Multiple Orifices
- Anodized Aluminum 8AN Male Pump Outlet Fitting
- Anodized Aluminum 6AN Male FPR Inlet Fitting
- Anodized Aluminum Dual Pump and Fuel Sender Bracket
- Anodized Aluminum Pump Outlet Fittings
- Electrical Hardware for Fuel Pumps and OEM Sender
- Fluorosilicone Duckbill Return Valve
- Submersible Rubber Fuel Hose
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps
- Electrical hardware is included for the fuel pump(s) and OEM level sender.
- There will be enough components included to use 1 or 2 fuel pumps.
- Depending on the setup, some parts will simply not be used.
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Top stuff !!!
Thanks for the review! I look forward to doing more business with you soon!
Top stuff !!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.