Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 Fuel Pump Hanger by Radium Engineering
The custom designed stainless electrical studs easily handle the high current demand that compact bulkhead connectors lack. These serviceable connections are properly sealed and impervious to all standard and exotic fuels. The low profile design keeps all wiring tucked nicely underneath the OEM cover plate. Nonconductive acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuits. Furthermore, the high quality in-tank wiring is insulated with chemically resistant PTFE. Electrical hardware is included for the fuel pump(s) and OEM level sender.
One major issue with the OEM EVO 8-9 fuel pump hanger is the restrictive return port and venturi jet pump. When using aftermarket high-flow fuel pumps, the OEM jet pump becomes too restrictive creating unwanted backpressure in the regulator return line causing excessive fuel rail pressure. The Radium fuel pump hanger includes a venturi jet pump with a new integrated pressure-relief valve to minimize back pressure.
This hanger is available in multiple configurations. First, select the fuel pump that you intend to use with the hanger. Next, select either "No Pumps", "Single Pump", or "Dual Pumps" option. "No Pumps" is the option you want if you plan on supplying your own fuel pumps. Choosing between single and dual pumps will depend on the application and what you're trying to accomplish.
- Anodized Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Venturi Jet Pump with Pressure Relief Valve
- 8AN Male and OEM Compatible Pump Outlet Fittings
- 6AN Male and OEM Compatible FPR Inlet Fittings
- Anodized Aluminum Dual Pump and Fuel Sender Bracket
- Electrical Hardware for Fuel Pumps and OEM Sender
- Fluorosilicone Duckbill Return Valve
- Submersible Rubber Fuel Hose
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps
- This system is ONLY compatible with Walbro pumps (Ti Automotive F90000267, F90000274, and F90000285) and the short AEM 50-1220 E85 pumps.
- The machined assembly drops in the factory fuel tank replacing the OEM hold-down flange.
- A single 8AN male pump feed port and 6AN male return port simplify aftermarket -AN hose plumbing. However, the preassembled adapter fittings are compatible with the OEM fuel lines.
- Single pump applications can reuse the OEM fuel pump controller wiring, but it is recommended to upgrade the OEM wiring as these high flow fuel pumps draw additional current requiring larger gauge wire. You can find the upgraded DIY wiring kit here.
- 2003 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Fuel Pump Hanger
- Mounting Brackets
- Valves, Fittings and Hoses
- All Necessary Hardware
- OPTIONAL - Fuel Pump(s)
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.