Current JDC Titanium Product Shipping times:
- We've added a new employee to our titanium finishing department in order to speed up production, but the more we speed up things, the more orders continue to pile in. We've got a great problem on our hands and we're doing everything possible to cut down out turnaround times for all JDC Titanium orders. With that being said, our current turnaround time for most titanium orders is now estimated to be 5-10 business days.
- Keep in mind shipping times will vary depending on the size of your order and work required to finish the product(s).
- If your order includes multiple titanium kits or larger pieces like our new radiator cooling shroud, the production time will be longer.
- We try to keep our customers up to date on the progress of their orders as much as possible, but with the mass amounts of orders we have coming in each day, it's nearly impossible to give every customer an update and know exactly when their order will ship.
- As soon as your order ships we will send you an email with tracking information. We do ship out orders partially if one piece may delay the rest of the order. If that's the case with your order you'll receive an email with tracking on the parts that ship and another one when the rest of the order ships.
Current business hours:
- Starting on 4/9/21 we changed our business hours to be closed to the public on Fridays. This has proven to be very beneficial and helped us get a better hand on amping up our titanium production and order processing.
- Please keep in mind all calls, emails, and messages that are received on Fridays will be responded to on the following Monday.
- All orders placed on Friday through the weekend will be processed and shipped in the order they are received.
Why does it take so long for us to ship titanium parts and kits?
- Keep in mind all our titanium parts are made to order. That means we don't have any titanium parts finished and sitting on a shelf ready to ship out as soon as your order is placed. We put a LOT of extra time and effort in to each of our products in order to offer you the best quality products possible. Once an order is placed the part or kit goes into our production schedule in the order it was received. When your order is next to be finished, we start the process to add coloring. The only way we could change this process is by reducing the amount of color options we offer on the site and we really don't want to do that! Perfection takes time, so we promise it'll be worth the wait!
What are we doing to speed up the production times?
- In January 2020, JD Customs USA was ran completely by one person (Jon) and one part time employee. Over the past year we've grown substantially and we've hired a team of employees to make up for the need.
- We've amped up our titanium anodizing process to about 10x the capacity it was in 2020, but we've maxed out the current workshop space we have to work with. We've started construction on a new shop and warehouse that will give us plenty of space to continue to grow and expand.
- As we continue to grow we're always looking for better systems, production methods, and other things to help us be more efficient with our time and skills.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to provide the best buying experience, top-notch customer service, and highest quality products on the market! There is so much in store for the future at JD Customs USA!