Current JDC Titanium Product Shipping times:
- Due to the holiday season and an overall huge increase in sales, we're expecting most orders with JDC Titanium products to have an estimated 10-15 business day turnaround time. We're doing everything possible to keep the turnaround times as short as possible, but we're a small team of 6 guys and we can only do so much.
- Keep in mind shipping times will vary depending on the size of your order and work required to finish the product(s).
- If your order includes multiple titanium kits, larger pieces, or requires extra design work before lasering, the production time will be longer.
- We try to keep our customers up to date on the progress of their orders as much as possible, but with the mass amounts of orders we have coming in each day, it's nearly impossible to give every customer an update and know exactly when their order will ship.
- As soon as your order ships we will send you an email with tracking information. For domestic orders, we do ship out orders partially if one piece may significantly delay the rest of the order. If that's the case with your order you'll receive an email with tracking on the parts that ship and another one when the rest of the order ships.
Why does it take so long for us to ship titanium parts and kits?
- Keep in mind all our titanium parts are made to order. That means we don't have any titanium parts finished and sitting on a shelf ready to ship out as soon as your order is placed. We put a LOT of extra time and effort in to each of our products in order to offer you the best quality products possible. Once an order is placed the part or kit goes into our production schedule in the order it was received. When your order is next to be finished, we start the process to add coloring. The only way we could change this process is by reducing the amount of color options we offer on the site and we really don't want to do that! Perfection takes time, so we promise it'll be worth the wait!
Current business hours:
- Our current business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00-5:00 Eastern Time.
What are we doing to speed up the production times?
- In January 2020, JD Customs USA was ran completely by one person (Jon) and one part time employee. Over the past year we've grown substantially and we've hired a team of employees to make up for the need.
- We've amped up our titanium anodizing process to about 10x the capacity it was in 2020, but we've maxed out the current workshop space we have to work with. Our new shop is still being built and we hope to be able to move in by the end of the year or early January 2022.
- As we continue to grow we're always looking for better systems, production methods, and other things to help us be more efficient with our time and skills.
How can I find out when my order will be shipping?
- If you would like an estimated shipping time on your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through the site chat. Please only send one email or message at a time and wait for a response. The same people than answer the phones also answer emails and website messages. We always respond to every email and message as soon as possible.
- Please DO NOT ask for order updates on Instagram, as we will not be able to answer your questions there.
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Question section before contacting us since some of your answers may be answered there.