Introducing our new 'Hideaway" wire harness!
This harness uses the same high quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you'd expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA. This harness is sold separately, or can be added to any of our ignition system options for an additional $30.
How is this harness different?
Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be ran under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection.
Will it fit my Ignition System?
This high quality harness has connectors for Denso coils that are used by JDC, Sparktech, Spoolin' Up, and other popular brands. This wire harness is complete and ready to be installed on your coil-on-plug system of choice. Slight modifications may need to be made to your mounting bracket for the wires to tuck behind it, but the modifications can be done with simple tools.
- Fully assembled
- High quality wire sheath
- Military Spec Tefzel wire
- Pins are professionally crimped and sealed
- Hidden appearance
- Cleaner look
- Lifetime warranty
Notes for cleanest install:
- This harness does require you to remove the tape or wire loom from your factory ignition harness and move the connection to behind the valve cover. No wires need to be cut to do this. You will need to tape the wire or use another type of wire loom to protect the wires once they are moved. This is a very easy task to complete and hides the connectors from being seen, which gives your car a"wire tucked" look.
- You may want to use a couple washers under your mounting plate to give the wires room to come out between the mounting plate and valve cover, but no more than 1/16" is needed.
- You will need to make 3 small notches in the mounting plate to give the wires from each coil (except the far right) room to squeeze between the mounting plate and valve cover. This can easily be done with a Dremel, or file (see pictures for example).
If you are interested in purchasing a full COP Ignition system please click here. These harnesses are made to order. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to ship. If you need to know an expected delivery time please contact us before you order.
If you have any questions please visit our Instagram at @JD_Customs_USA and send us a message or call/text us at (423) 665-9616. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the install video below
I thought I was even going to have to dremel out the bracket for the hide harness and they already took care of that for me. Awesome company and product!!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.