JDC Gauge Cluster LED Conversion Kit
Are you tired of your dim gauge cluster, or have a few bulbs that need to be replaced? Why not upgrade to LED bulbs and never have to worry about them again? We have partnered with Diode Dynamics to bring the highest quality US-made components available on the market for an LED conversion kit. Diode Dynamics makes extremely high-quality LEDs that evenly disperse the light, resulting in a bright and hotspot-free gauge cluster. We offer a do-it-yourself kit for those that are comfortable swapping the LED to your factory light bulb base, or a full plug & play kit for those that would rather simply remove the old bulbs and replace them with pre-assembled LED's using a Mitsubishi OEM base for a guaranteed perfect fit. Read more below.
- 03-06 Evo 8/9
- Evo 7 has not been confirmed but should be the same.
DIY Kit: This kit includes the LED bulbs and will require you to remove the LED from the base and swap it into the factory base. This is a pretty simple process that anyone should be able to do with very basic tools and can save you money over buying a plug-and-play kit. You can find an easy-to-follow write-up on how to swap the bulbs here.
- Plug & Play Kit: This kit doesn't require any modification and can be installed simply by removing the factory bulbs and putting the LED bulbs back in their place. We do the conversion to the OEM base in-house to make it an easier installation.
What's In The Box?
- DIY Kit Includes:
(21) White LED Bulbs
- (1) Blue LED Bulb
- Plug & Play Kit:
- (21) White LED Bulbs (Converted for Plug & Play Installation)
- (1) Blue LED Bulb (Converted for Plug & Play Installation)
Why is the Plug & Play kit more expensive?
- Let us explain what is covered in the cost of the plug & play kit. Since the OEM Mitsubishi bulbs require a special base for use in the cluster, each LED bulb has to be swapped to a new OEM Mitsubishi base. The cost of new bulbs from Mitsubishi is $96.69, which doesn't include the cost of the LED bulbs or the labor that is required to make the conversion. We do the work to offer an easy plug & play installation for those that aren't comfortable doing the conversion themselves. Each bulb is individually tested before shipping.
- Diode Dynamics 3-year warranty on both DIY & Plug & Play Kits.
DIY Kit Instructions:
- Click here for instructions.
- Click here for the gauge cluster removal video by our friend Devin Niemela!
- DIY kits should be in stock and available for same or next-day shipping.
- We will do our best to have the plug & play kits made and ready to ship, but they do take time to make. Depending on the number of orders we have for these kits, shipping times may be longer.
I bought DIY kit and understand why the plug and play kit costs what it does due to the time and energy it would have saved. The bulbs are super easy to swap out, and just have to make sure to trim the correct amount off the new bulbs which is laid out in the instructions for you. It took about an hour taking my time and came out great! The stock bulbs were so dim and you don't realize it until the LED's are on. Just add these to your next order and thank yourself later!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.