Why Choose Us?
After over three years of learning and practicing anodizing our own titanium products, we've perfected our methods to the point where we're ready to start offering anodizing services for products we don't make or sell ourselves. If you're new to titanium and haven't quite figured out the coloring process yet, or are looking for a company to outsource your coloring to, we're a great choice!
- Laser Etching
- Custom Designs
(Colors may vary slightly based on your screen)
- Bare: Bare finish with no color. Depending on the CNC finish, some parts will be hand polished to achieve our quality standards. Some parts will not need to be polished due to an already polished look.
- Burnt: Mixture of Blue, Purple, Gold/Bronze, and Bare.
- Rainbow Anodized: Mixture of Light Blue, Gold, and Pink with a hint of deep Purple and sometimes Dark Blue.
- Solid Colors: Blue, Purple, Gold, Bronze.
- Custom Colors/Designs: Please email us for options and ideas. We do not offer red or black coloring since those are not naturally occurring colors when anodizing titanium.
- Prices will vary depending on the size, quantity, and difficulty involved in finishing and anodizing your products. If your products come in an already polished or brushed finish, the price will be lower.
- Coupon codes and discounts are not accepted for anodizing services.
- Full payment up front is required with all orders before any services will be performed.
- Shipping to our location is to be paid by the customer and we will pay for return shipping unless otherwise stated.
Please fill out the contact form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!