JDC Titanium V2 Oil Cap
The JDC Titanium V2 Oil Cap is a new design with the same great benefits as the original. This solid titanium oil cap provides a very tight lock and uses an OEM Mitsubishi gasket for a leak-proof seal. Each cap is professionally CNC machined from a single piece of 6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium and we've incorporated the bottom locking collar into the one-piece design and got rid of the screw/nut that would normally be inside your valve cover! Each cap is laser etched with the circular JDC logo on the top and is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last for a lifetime!
Benefits of the JDC Titanium V2 Oil Cap:
- The one-piece design eliminates the possibility of the screw/nut falling off inside your valve cover, preventing a possible disaster!
- OEM Mitsubishi gasket is used for a tight and long-lasting seal.
- 6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium is super strong and will never rust!
- Available in polished, solid colors, or our famous burnt or rainbow finish! Email us for custom options.
- Laser-etched logo
- Custom etched logos are available
- Evo 4-8
- DSM Models with the locking collar type oil cap
- (1) Titanium Oil Cap
- (1) OEM Mitsubishi Oil Seal
About our titanium:
- CNC machined from a single piece of Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium.
- Each piece is hand polished before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid colored finishes.
- If you would like your part anodized in a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- Adding a little oil to the bottom of the seal will help with the first installation. It will be very tight until the seal gets broken in by the oil and heat. This tight lock provides a leak-free seal from day one that will last many years!
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 5-10 business days and can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested. If you would like a closer estimated shipping time, please call or email us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.