AEM Bosch Wideband UEGO Install Kit
These sensors have a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor's connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensor's output. The wideband sensor is laboratory-calibrated at the Bosch factory, accurate to 0.1 AFR, and never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM wideband AFR controller.
Direct Replacement/Installation kit for the 30-4110 Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge
- Highly accurate down to 0.1 Air Fuel Ratio
- Won't ever require free-air calibration with used with an AEM controller & connector plug
- Designed specifically for use with AEM 30-4110 Wideband UEGO Controller
- Replacement/Installation kit ONLY
- If you have a different AEM Wideband Controller please refer to the 30-2001 Bosch LSU 4.2 Replacement Sensor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.