Wet Oil Sump Pan 6.5 Quart Capacity
The AMS EVO VII/VIII/IX Wet Sump Oil Pan is designed to keep oil where it needs to be even in the most severe racing scenarios. The stock oil pan for the EVO did not take into account the effects that sustained high-speed turns or acceleration can have on the oil. During these situations, oil can be pushed to one side of the pan causing vital engine components to be starved of oil. The AMS Wet Sump Oil Pan will not only accommodate another 1.5 quarts of oil but by using a trap and kick outs, it enables oil to stay where it is needed. The added capacity and aluminum construction have the added benefit of keeping the oil cooler. The AMS wet sump pan is a must for every type of racing.
- 100% 6061 aluminum construction. Hand TIG welded
- Front kick out area to allow for more oil capacity
- 3/4 deeper than the stock pan
- Custom oil pickup
- Integrated crank oil stripper
- Complete bolt-on with no other modifications needed
- Bolts right up the factory or aftermarket oil return lines
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 6061 hand TIG welded aluminum construction
- 6.5 quart oil capacity
- 3/16 thick aluminum construction
- Additional 1.5 quart oil capacity overstock
- Integrated Trap door preventing oil from shifting during lateral acceleration
- Adds more clearance for factory and aftermarket downpipes
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
USDM, JDM, and EDM
What's In The Box?
- (1) Oil Pan
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.