Upgrading to some nicer wheels? JDC Titanium lug nuts are the perfect addition to your titanium addiction! The JDC lug nuts are made from Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and weigh less than 1oz each! Most OEM lug nuts weigh more than twice that, which can save you 2 1/2 to 3 pounds in rotational force!
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- 60 Degree conical base for better seating to wheels
- Super lightweight
- Extremely Strong
- Laser-etched JDC logo
- Cold anodized for long-lasting, vibrant colors
- M12x1.5mm (Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Ford Focus RS)
- M12x1.25mm (Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota)
- Bare machined finish
- Black PVD coated
- These lug nuts can be installed with a regular socket, but air tools are not recommended in order to keep from scratching deep into the titanium.
- These lug nuts are made with tapered bases specifically for aftermarket wheels. Please verify fitment before trying to install them. Returns are not accepted for lug nuts that show any signs of installation.
Thanks for your support!
The burnt finish is really vibrant and very well done. Very nice with the JDC logo on the side. The product is packed with care and the weight difference compared to my steel lugnuts is insane. Overall top quality lugnuts.
Hands down the cheapest you can find and Absolutely Amazing Quality.
Light weight, super clean and look awesome!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.