JDC Titanium Open-End Lug Nuts
Upgrading to some nicer wheels? JDC Titanium lug nuts are the perfect addition to your titanium addiction! The JDC lug nuts are made from Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and weigh less than 1oz each! Most OEM lug nuts weigh more than twice that, which can save you 2 1/2 to 3 pounds in rotational force!
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- 60 Degree conical base for better seating to wheels
- Super lightweight
- Extremely Strong
- Laser-etched JDC logo
- Cold anodized for long-lasting, vibrant colors
- Sold in a set of 20
- M12x1.5mm (Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Ford Focus RS)
- M12x1.25mm (Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota)
- Bare machined finish
- Black PVD coated
- These lug nuts can be installed with a regular 17mm socket with a ratchet or breaker bar. Air tools are not recommended.
- These lug nuts are made with 60 degree tapered bases specifically for aftermarket wheels. Please verify fitment before trying to install them. Returns are not accepted for lug nuts that show any signs of installation.
These lug nuts are just awesome. I can’t stop staring at them. They match my exhaust tips perfectly. However, unfortunately being in Canada means that there are additional costs (customs, duties and fees) when ordering them, and having to pay DHL for their brokerage fees. When the borders open up, I can’t wait to purchase other items from JDC.
Thanks for your support!
The burnt finish is really vibrant and very well done. Very nice with the JDC logo on the side. The product is packed with care and the weight difference compared to my steel lugnuts is insane. Overall top quality lugnuts.
Hands down the cheapest you can find and Absolutely Amazing Quality.
Light weight, super clean and look awesome!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.