JDC Titanium Fender Shrouds
The JDC Titanium Fender Shrouds are one of the biggest pieces of titanium you can put in your engine bay and these are definitely the perfect cherry on the top for your build. We designed our fender shrouds to be a beautiful centerpiece while still serving a purpose - to reduce the amount of dirt and dust that is slung up into your engine bay, keeping it shiny for your next show or meet. When designing our fender shrouds we purposely left out holes or vents that would allow dirt and dust in your engine bay to make your life easier. Each piece is hand brushed and anodized using our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for vibrant colors that will last a lifetime!
- Laser-Cut from 2mm Thick Gr2 Titanium
- Hand Brushed
- Replaces the Ugly Carpet-Looking Factory Covers
- Includes Titanium Mounting Hardware
- Includes Laser-Etched JDC Titanium Logo
- Optional Custom Laser-Etched Logo of Your Choice
- Simple 10-Minute Installation
- 15+ WRX/STi
What's In The Box?
- (2) Titanium Fender Shroud for each side of the car
- (4) Custom Titanium Mounting Bolts
- (4) Custom Titanium Flush-Fitting Washers
- (4) Stainless Steel Rivnuts (to replace the ugly plastic clips)
Installation is very simple and straightforward:
- You will need to remove the two plastic clips that hold the factory carpet-looking covers, and throw that junk away!
- Very slightly enlarge the mounting holes on the car to 9mm (0.35") using a step drill bit. Make sure the rivnut fits tight in the hole for the most secure connection.
- Insert the aluminum rivnuts in the holes where the plastic clips used to be and fasten them using a rivnut tool. If you don't have one, you can find a very inexpensive manual rivnut tool here.
- Place the titanium covers in their position and fasten them to the car with the provided titanium bolts and washers.
- Step back and admire the new look of your engine bay!
About our titanium:
- Each piece is laser cut from a single piece of Gr2 titanium.
- Each piece is hand brushed before receiving our proprietary cold anodizing treatment for colors that will last a lifetime!
- Available in bare, burnt, rainbow, or multiple solid colored finishes.
- If you would like a custom color please contact us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
- For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
Custom Design Notes:
- If you select a custom design, please email email@example.com with your order number along with any ideas and pictures you have, and we will contact you to work on the design.
- Custom designs that require extensive time to make will cost an extra $10-$20 based on the time spent on the design. If you are wanting a basic logo made that can easily be designed or pulled from the web, there will be no extra cost, but if your design requires photoshop or extensive editing time, there will be an extra charge. (If required) we will contact you before starting work to collect the extra fee.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Your estimated order shipping time can be anywhere from 5-20 business days and can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.