JDC Titanium Closed-End Lug Nuts M12x1.25mm
Upgrading to some nicer wheels? JDC Titanium lug nuts are the perfect addition to your titanium addiction! The JDC lug nuts are made from Ti6Al-4V (Grade 5) titanium and weigh less than 1oz each! Most OEM lug nuts weigh more than twice that, which can save you 2 1/2 to 3 pounds in rotational force! We now have an option for locking nuts in the same style.
For a color chart and information on our titanium products please click here.
- 60 Degree conical base for better seating to wheels
- Super lightweight
- Extremely Strong
- Laser-etched JDC logo
- Cold anodized for long-lasting, vibrant colors
- Sold in a set of 20 or a Set of 16
- Now available with locking options!
- Size: M12x1.25
- Subaru, Nissan, etc
- Please confirm compatibility with your wheels and studs before purchase
- All Locking Lug Nuts & Key (All locking lug nuts)
- One locking Lug Nut Per Wheel & Key (standard lug nuts and 4 locking lug nuts)
- No Locking Lug Nuts (standard lug nuts)
- These lug nuts can be installed with a regular 17mm socket with a ratchet or breaker bar. Air tools are not recommended.
- Locking lug nuts come with a special titanium key for installation.
- These lug nuts are made with a 60-degree tapered base specifically for aftermarket wheels. Please verify fitment before trying to install them. Returns are not accepted for lug nuts that show any signs of installation.
- All JDC titanium products are made to order unless otherwise stated on the item listing. Please see the red banner at the top of the website for the current estimated turnaround time. Production time can vary depending on your order size, products ordered, and the difficulty of custom options requested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.