AEM Air Fuel and Boost Kit??
A wide band UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. Air fuel readings are very consistent and this AEM digital wideband gauge has a reputation for accuracy.
The Boost display gauge??combines??unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays boost in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as boost from -30 to up to 35 PSI.
Each gauge includes 24 color-coded (Red, Green, Yellow) LED lights that change from green to yellow to red for immediate reference to the measured parameter, and an integrated thee-digit display that reveals real-time operating conditions.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance
- 52mm (2-1/16) gauge housing
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
What's in the box?
- 1 AEM Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge (30-4110)
- 1 AEM Boost Display Gauge - 30-35PSI (30-4406)
- Required Sensors and Mounting Hardware
- AEM Warranty
the customer serice here is amazing response almost immediately, I've dealt with them with previous purchases and they are always willing to help. The shipping is fast received within 3 business days. It was nice buying this in a bundle also dont have to deal with two separate purchases. Thanks again
Hey Brandon! It was great doing business with you again. I definitely look forward to continuing to offer you the best customer service in the industry along with just about any part you'll ever need for your Evo. I appreciate your business so much!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.