2020 Toyota Supra A90 3-Way Adjustable Sway Bar Set by aFe
The Supra is back! Out of the box it does a lot of things well. However, it does exhibit some shortcomings. One thing you notice immediately is the numbness in the steering response near neutral position. The car feels like it hesitates to change direction. Once the car does take a set in a corner, the short wheelbase does make up for the slow ratio steering, but there is still a driver/car disconnect when initiating a turn. There is also a noticeable amount of body roll. When upgrading to stickier tires, this roll will only get worse.
With aFe Control sway bars, you will be able to sharpen steering response and improve initial turn-in. The car will be more agile and feel like a lighter car. Body roll will be dramatically reduced and the 3-way adjustment (front & rear) will allow you to dial in the handling balance that suits your driving style. Whether it’s stability on the track or more rotation at the autocross, aFe Control sway bars can get you there!
CNC Bent Sway Bars: Every aFe Control sway bar is CAD designed and CNC bent to strict tolerances. This insures precise fit and perfect operation.
Adjustable Rates: Both front and rear aFe Control sway bars have 3-way adjustment. This allows the driver to dial in the front and rear roll resistance to achieve the desired handling bias.
Precision Sway Bar Ends: The front sway bar utilizes CNC machined ends and the rear has CNC waterjet cut plate ends. These are TIG welded to the bar in a special fixture to insure accurate hole positioning and consistent manufacturing.
Polyurethane Bushings and Billet Brackets: aFe Control includes low deflection polyurethane bushings and premium 6061-T6 aluminum black anodized billet brackets.
- CNC Bent, Lightweight 1026 DOM Steel Tubular Sway Bar
- Ø29mm (1.125") Front Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment
- Ø22mm (0.875") Rear Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment
- CNC Machined Front Sway Bar Ends and Waterjet Rear Sway Bar End Plates
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Bushing Brackets with Grease Fittings
- 90A Durometer Polyurethane Bushings
- Durable Blue Powder Coat
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
- Made in the USA
- 2020 Toyota Supra A90
- Sharpens steering response and improves initial turn-in
- The car will be more agile and feel like a lighter car
- Body roll will be dramatically reduced
Front Sway Bar Adjustment Levels
- 405 lbs/in (134% Stiffer than Stock)
- 455 lbs/in (163% Stiffer than Stock)
- 510 lbs/in (195% Stiffer than Stock)
Rear Sway Bar Adjustment Levels
- 130 lbs/in (155% Stiffer than Stock)
- 145 lbs/in (184% Stiffer than Stock)
- 160 lbs/in (214% Stiffer than Stock)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - aFe Front Sway Bar
- 1 - aFe Rear Sway Bar
- Bushings and Brackets
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.