The AMS Mitsubishi Evolution IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX/X Carbon Fiber Shift Knob was designed to extend the length of the shifter which aids in shifting throw and keeps the knob closer to the drivers hands while road racing. Made of real carbon fiber in a 2x2 weave with an aluminum core it features an AMS logo which is clear coated over so it will not wear off over time.
- Extended length aids in shifter throw
- Slightly larger width over stock
- .16 Pounds / 2.56 oz. / 72.5 Grams
- 1996-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX/X
- Notes: Any car with a M10x1.25 threaded shift knob (Nissan, Mazda)
What's in the box?
- (1) Shift Knob
Very lightweight and feels good shifting
The quality is very good
Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.