FX400 Clutch Kits for Mitsubishi Evolution 7-9 by Clutch Masters
The FX400 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and a Steel Backed Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer. The FX200 offers similar torque rating and holding capacity as the FX100, however, its life expectancy is increased with the Kevlar disc. Our Kevlar friction material is non-abrasive and doesn't score the mating surfaces. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, significantly longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for the smoothest operation of any stage we offer.
- Ultra heavy-duty street &racing system
Holding capacity 170% over stock Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate Hi-Leverage‚ pressure ring design Sprung hub/4-button Ceramic friction material SFI Approved on most race applications.
- Minimum 500 Required break in miles.
- *Organic/ Kevlar/ Formula Button Clutch kits are expected and tend to have a higher life expectancy than OEM, however not guaranteed. Improper Installation, Driving style, performance upgrades, Break in procedure and light weight flywheels will effect and have a role in determining the life expectancy of the clutch kit.+
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7-9
What's in the box?
- 1 - Pressure Plate
- 1 - Clutch Disc
- 1 - Alignment Tool
- 1 - Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- 1 - Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.