Competition Clutch Stage 4 Strip Series
This assembly, available with a six puck rigid plate is good for penetrating engagement with higher horsepower applications. This disc complimented by a performance pressure plate provides up to 250% increase in torque capacity. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The 0620 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six puck high torque rigid disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
Mitsubishi Evo Ultra Lightweight Flywheel
Competition Clutch flywheels are made of 4140 forged steel and are a one-piece design. This helps significantly in reducing the chances of ring gear separation and friction surface warpage. All flywheels can be resurfaced. The correct flywheel step can be obtained in the CCI catalog or by calling us direct. Flywheel weights vary from 8lbs to 18lbs depending on application.
The ultra lightweight steel flywheel (STU suffix) is recommended for forced induction and/or track and rally racing applications. This flywheel is machined with less material to assist in quicker revving capabilities. Well-suited for Stage 3 and up clutch applications.
- 4140 Forged Steel Construction
- One Piece Design
- Recommended for Track and Rally Raceing Applications
- Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
- Well-Suited for Stage 3 and Up Clutch Applications
- 2001 - 2002 Mitsubishi Evolution 7
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
- 2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's in the Box?
- 1 - CCL Ultra Lightweight Flywheel
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.