DBA 5000 Series Rotors utilize High Carbon Alloyed Iron (XG250) and Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) allowing constant extreme heat cycles designed for those “late braking scenarios”. 5000 XS rotors provide improved braking performance, better brake pedal feel and with the benefit of looking the part as well.
- "T3 Slot 48 precision CNC machined slots" - Tri-Symmetrical curve slots dampens the vibration harmonics or noise
- Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system - Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron - An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time
- Thermographic Temperature Monitoring - Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds
- Paint protection on non-friction areas - Reduces corrosion and Enhances Appearance
- A quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- Increases the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop
- Eliminates the need for left and right discs
- Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
- Prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs
- Minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor
- Offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures
- Allows the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement
- *All DBA Rotors are sold PER ROTOR. Please order the necessary quantity*
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's in the box?
- Black or Gold Hat Front Drilled & Slotted 5000 Series 2 Piece Rotor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.