HD Series 4000XS Brake Rotor by DBA
If you have stepped beyond the ability of your stock brakes, then these DBA HD Series 4000XS brake rotors are perfect for you. These rotors contain many of the features that make DBA brake rotors so great. Their patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation, XG150 iron alloy, and TSP process work together to allow these brake rotors to handle high-heat situations. Their non-directional, XS cross-drilled, slot design eliminates the need for different left and right discs and provides a consistent, strong brake feel. To top off these awesome rotors, DBA applies a protective paint to all non-friction surfaces and adds heat marks so you can monitor your peak brake heat. Have more confidence in your brakes with these DBA HD Series 4000XS brake rotors.
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- Rotor Construction: Vented
- Rotor Style: Cross-drilled and slotted surface
- Rotor Outside Diameter (in): 12.598 in.
- Rotor Thickness (in): 1.260 in.
- Rotor Material: Iron
- Rotor Finish: Natural
- Notes: Models with Brembo calipers. Non-friction areas are painted gold.
- Disc Brake Rotor, Cross-Drilled, Slotted, 4000 XS Series, Uni-Directional, Mitsubishi, Front, Each.
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box?
- Single Brake Rotor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.