Note: Haltech items may only be shipped within the USA. Due to CARB regulations, this part DOES NOT ship to California.
Mitsubishi Evo 4-8 (5-speed) / 2G DSM Turbo (Manual) Elite 1000 Plug & Play ECU by Haltech
Haltech's Elite 1000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term, and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right.
Alongside the Elite 1000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol, and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop O2 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high-speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 2 intake camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Autotune) on fuel, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 20 channels of logging at sample rates up to 50ms with 1MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages 1 - 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed-course racing, rally, circuit, or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- Tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, EGT, or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 7 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Traction Control - Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent Closed loop learning, with flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable corrections
- Modes - example boost by gear, road speed, etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Timer Functions - Use the Generic Timer for time-based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery, and other user-definable functions
Please Note: Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists.
- 1996 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evo 4-8 (5-spd)
- 1995 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0T (MT)
- 1995 - 1998 Eagle Talon 2.0T (MT)
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP), or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch, or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range, or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of devices via CAN
- Waterproof Case
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output expansion via CAN
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive & easy to use
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Haltech Elite 1000 ECU
- 1 - Plug & Play Harness
- 1 - M14x1.5 Air Temp Sensor
- 1 - USB Programming Cable
- 1 - USB Software Key
- Necessary Plugs and Pins
- Haltech warrants its products to be free from any fault due to materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.