Walbro 400lph In-tank Fuel Pump
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
- Designed for high-performance engines exceeding 500hp
- Designed for gasoline applications only
- Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
- Dual-channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high-temperature applications
- Made in the USA by TI Automotive (parent company of Walbro)
Requires modification to wiring, fuel lines, and fuel module (Professional installation recommended)
What's In The Box?
- (1) Walbro 400lph In-tank Fuel Pump
- Optional: Deatschwerks Fuel Pump Hardware Installation Kit
- Optional: DW100 Universal Install Kit
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Universal Install Kit (Sold Separately)
Universal install kit includes filter sock and wiring harness for quick installation!
Hardwire Install Kit (Sold Separately)
Get the most out of your Walbro high flow fuel pump by ensuring it is getting the voltage it needs. Old, compromised OE wiring can limit the voltage your fuel pump receives. Our hardwire kit includes everything you need to safely, easily, and reliably wire your pump directly to your battery, ensuring no matter how hard you push your pump, your wiring will be up to the task. We especially recommend this kit for use in cars over 10 years old, cars making over 400whp, and cars which were originally not designed for high horsepower.
- 15' of 12ga SLX spec red power cable
- 5' of 12ga SLX spec black ground cable
- 30 amp in-line fuse
- 40 amp automotive relay
- 4-lead relay socket with pigtails
- Install instructions
Please note that this pump is NOT for use with E85 fuel. Any failure due to use of E85 will NOT be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
For E85 Applications CLICK HERE
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.