NGK Iridium Stock Heat Spark Plugs BPR7EIX
Why NGK Iridium? More Durability and a Higher Melting Point compared to Platinum, better center electrode anti-oxidation and anti-erosion, improved ignition, superior anti-fouling, lower required voltage, new metal shell plating process for better anti-corrosion. These BPR7EIX plugs are OEM stock replacements.
- Select your quantity with the drop-down menu
- These plugs DO NOT come pre-gapped.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High-Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.