NGK IX Iridium Heat Range 9 Spark Plug
Why NGK Iridium? More Durability and a Higher Melting Point compared to Platinum, better center electrode anti-oxidation and anti-erosion, improved ignition, superior anti-fouling, lower required voltage, new metal shell plating process for better anti-corrosion. These BPR9EIX plugs are recommended for EVO's for race applications.
- These plugs DO NOT come pre-gapped
- Fits Evo 1-8 only. Will not fit Evo 9.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High-Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
What's in the box?
- Select your quantity of 1 or 4 with the drop-down menu.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.