2015-2019 Subaru STi Front Mount Intercooler Kit by Perrin Performance
PERRIN Front Mount Intercooler Kits are ideal for those who want to get the most out of their turbocharged Subaru. Add power and a bold new look all in one!
Intercooler Construction: The PERRIN Intercooler Core is 28” long x 9.25” tall x 3.5” deep with a volume of 906.5 cu-in. which gives the PERRIN Intercooler the best overall design for cooling and pressure drop! The 3/8” bar and plate design is more durable than the tube and fin design and has the ability to withstand rocks and other debris. Every PERRIN Intercooler Core features a powder coat finish to protect your intercooler from the elements. There are two finish options: bright silver or stealth black.
End Tanks Design: PERRIN End Tanks are perfectly designed to disperse hot charge air across the entire intercooler core. By eliminating 90º corners and adding a smooth, gradual taper from top to bottom, turbulence is eliminated. Each end tank incorporates an innovative mounting tab which secures the core to the mounting beam.
Intercooler Support Beam: PERRIN Intercooler Support Beams are constructed from boxed steel and are powder coated black. Competitors use inexpensive aluminum bumper beams which saves a little weight but can be easily destroyed in a collision.
Boost Tube Construction: With boost tubes up to 2.25" diameter PERRIN Boost Tubes feature smooth routing while remaining large enough to flow more WHP than most turbos can put out. They are CNC mandrel bent from lightweight aluminum tubing and feature an oversized, beaded end to ensure the hose clamps and couplers stay connected and sealed, no matter your boost level! PERRIN Boost Tubes are powder coated for protection from the elements, making them look awesome for years to come. Boost tubes for this kit come in three finish options, glossy neon yellow and texture powder coated black or red.
Boost Tube Routing: PERRIN Boost Tubes take the smoothest, shortest path to get air to and from the intercooler. Off the turbo a short bend carries the hot side air charge past the intake system to the intercooler core. Cold side boost tubes are mounted high in the engine compartment clearing all accessories.
Coolant Reservoir & Washer Tank: Every PERRIN Front Mount Intercooler Kit includes a new PERRIN Coolant Overflow Tank adding clearance for boost tube routing. The PERRIN Coolant Overflow Tank is protected from the elements with a black texture powder coating. The 2015+ PERRIN Front Mount Intercooler Kit also includes a 6061 aluminum, high capacity washer fluid tank which provides extra space for proper boost tube routing.
- Intercooler - Highly Efficient and Durable 3/8" Bar and Plate Design
- Intercooler - 28" Long x 9.25" Tall x 3.5" Deep With a Volume of 906.5 cu-in
- Intercooler - End Tanks Eliminate 90° Corners and Adds a Smooth, Gradual Taper
- Intercooler - Support Beam Constructed of Boxed Steel and Powder Coated Black
- Intercooler - Powder Coat Finish Available in Black, Red, and Neon Yellow
- Boost Tubes - Are 2.25” in Diameter for Smooth & Efficient Routing
- Boost Tubes - Constructed From CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum
- Boost Tubes - Take the Smoothest, Shortest Path to Get Air To and From the Intercooler
- Boost Tubes - Powder Coat Finish Available in Black, Red, and Neon Yellow
- Coolant Reservoir & Washer Tank - Provide Extra Clearance for Boost Tube Routing
- The stock intake system will not work with this front mount intercooler. An aftermarket air intake with room for the boost tubes must be used.
- Boost tubes will have tight clearances next to battery and secondary air pump cover. Take time in moving boost tubes to clear parts.
- Installation of this part does require destruction of your OEM windshield washer tank.
- Do not over tighten T-bolts clamps, as they can crush the boost tubes! Tightening torque of all clamps is 75 in-lbs, or 6.25ft-lbs.
- 2015 - 2019 Subaru STi*
- *See Important Notes About Fitment - An Aftermarket Intake is Required and You Can Not Retain the OEM Windshield Washer Tank
- Improves Cooling & Pressure Drop
- Durable Construction & Design
- Eliminates Turbulence and Disperses Hot Charge Air Across The Entire Intercooler Core
- Optimizes Boost Tube Routing
- Supports 1000+ Horsepower
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Intercooler Core Assembly
- 1 - Intercooler Bumper Beam
- 1 - 5 Piece Boost Tube Set
- 1 - Coolant Overflow Tank
- 1 - Windshield Washer Tank
- 1 - BOV Flange Adapter
- 8 - Couplers (Various Sizes)
- 16 - Clamps (Various Sizes)
- 1 - 1/2" to 1/2"Connector
- 1 - 1/2" Tee
- 1 - 1/2” Fuel hose (24" Length)
- 1 - Perrin Logo Stencil
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- PERRIN warrants to the original purchaser that all PERRIN products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.