2008+ WRX/STI Panel Filter by Perrin Performance
Don’t let a restrictive OEM paper filter get between you and true performance. The PERRIN Performance™ drop-in Panel Filter is the answer for more horsepower. A stealthy approach to higher air flow and an increase in horsepower are a simple install away.
PERRIN dual stage, open cell foam filters are made of reticulated polyurethane foam which offers a minimal amount of air restriction. The filter element is sprayed with a special oil that adheres to the foam making the poly matrix sticky and retain dirt. Foam filters do not block dirt, they grab it all while making minimal drops in air flow. What does this mean to you? More dirt collected, more air flow and more horsepower.
Cleaning is simple. Just spray on your oil filter cleaner, let it sit on the filter element for a few moments, and simply rinse away the cleaner and dirt. Once your filter is dry, spray on a fresh coat of oil and you are ready to go.
- Open Cell Foam Filter Element
- Slight Increase in Horsepower
- Simple to Clean
- This product is legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Check your local and federal laws prior to installation.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2008 - 2017 Subaru WRX
- 2008 - 2017 Subaru STI
- 2014 - 2015 Subaru Forester
- 2014 - 2015 Subaru Forester XT
- 2013 - 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy
- 2013 - 2018 Subaru BRZ Automatic
- 2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S Automatic
- 2017 - 2018 Toyota 86 Automatic
What's In The Box?
- 1 - PERRIN Panel Filter
- All Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
- Installation Instructions
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.