This innovative design features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500 HP and safe for E85 or Gasoline applications.
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge.
This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
• For use up to 750 HP
• Award-winning OE technology
• High-pressure, high-flow performance
• Requires modifications to wiring, fuel lines and fuel module
• Professional installation recommended
• Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
• Uses Install Kit (400-1168)
Flow Rate (lph): 450
Flow Rate (ghp): 119
Pressure (psi): 50
Pressure (kPa): 345
Max System Pressure (psi): 112
Max System Pressure (kPa): 600
Filter Group: B
Inlet Diameter: 14mm
Inlet Configuration: 0 degree outlet fitting to inlet orientation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.