Walbro 450LPH FLEX (E85 Ethanol Safe) Fuel Pump
Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps. Designed for engines with more than 750 HP. Award-winning OE technology. High-pressure, high-flow performance OEM technology designed and developed for E85 Ethanol.
Dual-channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high-pressure and high-temperature applications. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps. Made in the USA by TI Automotive (parent company of Walbro)
- Designed for high-performance engines exceeding 750hp
- Components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex-fuel applications
- Dual-channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high-temperature applications
Please Note: The F90000267 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines, and the fuel module, and should be professionally installed.
- Horsepower: 750
- Flow Rate (lph): 450
- Flow Rate (gph): 119
- Pressure (psi): 50
- Pressure (kPa): 87
- Max System Pressure (psi): 112
- Max System Pressure (kPa): 600
- Inlet Diameter: 14mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Walbro 450LPH E85 Pump
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.