JDC "Show Series" Coil-On-Plug Ignition System (Evo 4-9)
Note: Refurbished coils are becoming harder to find in good usable condition. We always have refurbished coils coming in for orders, but there may be a delay if you order refurbished coils. New coils are always in stock.
Want to add a lifetime warranty for a system with new coils? Click here for more info!
We're proud to introduce the new JDC "Show Series" Ignition systems! These systems use the same high quality components as our standard systems, but includes a newly designed solid carbon fiber mounting plate that has a better overall fitment and appearance, while still offering the same great performance! Each coil is recessed into the plate for the same overall height to the spark plugs, but there's no ugly gap left between the coils and the plate! These systems are only available with a carbon fiber mounting plate and you can upgrade to titanium mounting hardware for only $20! ($40 value!)
You can choose from two mounting plate and wire harness styles:
- "Standard" Show Kit - This mounting plate/wire harness option includes the traditional wire harness that connects on both sides of the valve cover. This is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to install.
- "Hideaway" Show Kit - This option includes the hideaway harness, which tucks underneath the mounting plate using precision cnc cut holes and makes its connections behind the valve cover for a wire tucked look! This mounting plate also now covers the gap that is normally left on the passenger side valve cover area. To use this mounting plate you will need to remove the bracket on the left side that is normally used to hold the O2 sensor connector.
Read more below
Suffering from spark blowout issues on your underpowered OEM coils? The JDC Ignition System is what you need!
The JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System is a direct replacement to your factory Evolution 4-9 coils and wires and simply plugs in and bolts down! No assembly required! Simply remove the setup from the box and install it on the car. This system utilizes 100% authentic high performance, Japanese made Denso Ignition Coils, not the cheap off brand coils that won't perform as well or last as long.
This ignition system is designed for use with the stock ECU and are compatible with AEM EMS V1 & V2, Haltech, MegaSquirt and the SunAuto Hyperforce. This system will NOT work with CDI boxes or the HKS DLI.
- 3 Year warranty on new Denso coils, 2 year on refurbished, lifetime warranty on wire harness and mounting plate
- Fits under OEM spark plug cover and most aftermarket covers
- Tested to 913whp @ 0.020" plug gap
- Military spec wire sheath, rated to 428degF
- Military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Waterproof seals on all ports of wire harness
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- No retune required after install
- Gain HP/TQ (8-20 hp is the norm, mod dependent)
- Greatly reduce or eliminate partial throttle bucking
- Better idle quality
- Quicker and easier start especially in colder weather with E85
- Run more boost without spark blowout issues
- Run more gap for better fuel burn and increased mpg
- Plugs last longer due to less fouling
- Plug changes take minutes less
- No problem prone CDI Boxes
- Choice of standard or "Hideaway" wire harness
- Non corrosive stainless steel or titanium hardware.
- Assembled JDC "Show Series" Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
- Mounting Hardware (your choice of stainless or titanium)
- 15A Fuse
- Installation Instructions & warranty information
Introducing our new 'Hideaway" wire harness!
This harness uses the same high quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you'd expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA!
How is this harness different?
Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be ran under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection. Click here for more info on the "Hideaway" harness.
Don't forget to change your spark plugs! Add them to your order here: Spark Plugs
If you have any questions before placing your order visit our Instagram @JD_Customs_USA and send us a message or you can call or text us at (423) 665-9616. Business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00. All calls or texts received after hours will be returned the next business day if you leave us a message.
Check out these review/install videos!
Love the quality look and feel of this coil-on-plug system. Seems to be well made and I have no doubt it will last for a long time. Very pleased with my purchase. Also, communication from JD Customs was top notch.
Show series was awesome product drive smooth im on flexfuel tuned no hard starting problem during cold weather highly recommended thru high horsepower power evo.
I have an old cop kit from jdc it came with it when I bought my car. After a few months my car started misfiring and I couldn’t fix the issue, figured it was probably one of the coils. Instead of getting a new set I decided to get the whole setup with the clean carbon fiber look, got some refurbished coils and it fixed my issue. Super fast shipping and looks amazing, that’s why I will ask ways keep shopping with JDC
Well packaged and good quality titanium nuts & bolts with authentic carbon fiber while enhancing the engines bay's look.